I’m feeling so hungover from this weekend. We were in 90+*F temperatures the entire weekend and many of us wilted far sooner than we thought and somehow some of us survived.
Not too may highlights this weekend but it was not all bad.
- I was able to gift a custom bone pin to the young man who made me laugh so hard for fifteen minutes upon the dias. This was followed by his dad being “miffed” (he wasn’t miffed) about not getting one himself, and we all proceeded to play it off with me begging for forgiveness for him and him making me feel so guilty to the point where I did feel bad. He was super chill with it but I’m gonna get him a custom pin anyway. Mwahahaha.
- Being doused in water from head to toe. Holy sweet Jesus it felt so good while being in the heat and it helped me survive.
- Having a lovely patron flirt with me and get me to blush. I swear this guy was smooth. Smoother than cocoa butter. He was a pretty man and I was almost knocked to my knees.
- Gummi worms. My friend came with gummi worms and fed them to us. What made it so much funnier was one of the cast I was with was our plague doctor who we tease endlessly. I stuck one to the end of his nose.
- I got inspired for more of my novel and my world building and events that will happen.
- Playing with Will Scarlet and Little John on the dias because those gents are so much fun. They are super nice guys.
- Getting to know a little more about two of my dear rennies. Because of this I love them so much more and they are even more dear to my heart.
- SURVIVING THE HEAT! Literally thought I was going to collapse…
We have only two more weekends left and while I am sad I am also very grateful because I’ll get my weekends back and actually relax a bit more while I finish the semester.
Soon I’ll be posting more writing, thoughts and some inspirational posts. I’ve been writing more poetry lately.
~ The Brooding Dragon